Workshop: PDEs for surfaces and Interfaces
Joint Workshop with RTG 2339 in Regensburg
University of Regensburg
Harald Garcke firstname.lastname@example.org
Balázs Kovács email@example.com
Axel Voigt firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mar 07, 2022 until Mar 09, 2022
- Location: University of Regensburg
Partial differential equations defined on surfaces play an important role in mathematics and in applications in the natural and engineering sciences. The workshop focuses on PDEs describing the evolution of an interface, on vector- and tensor-valued surface PDEs, and on PDEs on surfaces that are coupled to bulk equations. The workshop addresses modeling, analysis as well as numerics of PDEs for surfaces and interfaces.
For more information, see the Workshop webpage.
The organization team.
- Harald Garcke (University of Regensburg) email@example.com
- Balázs Kovács (University of Regensburg) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Axel Voigt (Technische Universität Dresden) email@example.com